What is Blanking or Offline Blanking?
Offline Blanking and Stripping machine is every package provider’s first step towards automation. Blanking is the processes in which a die punched carton is removed or stripped without being damaging.
Where does blanking play its role in the finishing process?
Printing - Die cutting – Blanking - Inspection - Folder gluing – Packaging
Blanking machine the Savior!
By providing seamless pickup and drop features, this machine removes the need for manual blanking and stripping. Proving to be a simple tool (for cost saving, time saving, reducing wastage and improves delivery cycle)
Disadvantages of Manual stripping!
- Less no.of job commitments (job getting delayed for next job)
- Higher chances of damaging cartons
- More man power
- Higher Chances for delayed delivery
- Work places looks unorganised - uncleanliness
Advantages of Blanking Machine!
- A step towards complete process automation of shop floor
- Saves more time – which allows the owner to commit for more jobs than usual.
- On time delivery
- Cost saving – which eliminates more man power and also reduces wastage of cartons.
- Effective ROI.
- Work place looks more organised.
- Happy client – Happy owner.