Sales Coordinator (Male)
Job Location Coimbatore
Qualification: MBA (Marketing)/ a Degree in printing Technology or Relevant experience in Marketing/sales of printing/ post printing or any capital equipment
Experience: 2 +yrs.
Age: 25+ yrs
CORE FUNCTIONS: Coordination between Dealers/Agent and Regional managers to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
• Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach and appraise Autoprint Associates
• Market information gathering and customer focus
• Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required. A valid driver’s license.
• Languages to be known : English, Tamil and Hindi(must)
• Analytical Skills
• Pricing for the product
1 Followup with Regional Heads about monthly projection
2 Bank inquiry followup
3 Agent & Dealer Management & commission processing
4 C-Form collection
5 Dispatch of machine based on the clearance (reduce the lead time of 15 days to 10 dasys)
6 ROI of sales members
7 Co-ordination with customer care dept and fix the critical complaints related to service / spares
8 MIS prepration
9 Reports collection from regions
10 Sales Report analysis
11 Schemes and promotional activities followup
12 Periodical tour to regions