Board of Directors
Directors of Autoprint
Chairman - K. RAMAKRISHNAN, B.E (Mech)
Born on 8th February, 1936
A mechanical engineering graduate from Madras University, Mr.K.Ramakrishnan has vast industrial knowledge, having served first in SAIL and later in BHEL for many years and as the Managing Director of Jayamkondam Lignite Power Corporation after retiring from BHEL. He has rich experience of over 36 years in core Public Sectors and 15 years in the Private Sector.
Mr.Ramakrishnan is now an adviser to many companies.
K.G. Suresh, M.Tech (Gold Medalist) Joint Managing Director
Born on 23rd July,1962.
Mr. K.G. Suresh is the Joint Managing Director of Autoprint Machinery Manufacturers (P) Ltd., Coimbatore. He started his career in the year 1984 – 1985 as Graduate Engineer in Telco. After completion of M.Tech he served in M/s India Pistons for 4 Years from 1986 to 1990 specialising in Machine Building.
Having identified the need for quality Small Offset Printing machines with good after sales service back up, Mr.K.G. Suresh joined with Mr. C.N. Ashok as the Director – Technical in the year 1992.
Contributions to the Printing Industry
- Designs Printing Machines
- New Product Development
- Concept Development Mr. Suresh has deisgned and developed more than 35 different printing and allied machinery indegenously at Autoprint.
Mr. Suresh was ranked 7th in Tennis in India.
Mr. Suresh has traveled widely to more than 25 countries.
C.N.Ashok, B.Com, C.A.(Gold Medalist) Managing Director
Born on 18th October, 1964 in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
Mr. C. N. Ashok is the
- Founder Managing Director
- Former Chairman of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Coimbatore Zone
- Vice President (Southern region) of (IPAMA) Indian Printing Packaging and Allied Machinery Manufacturers Association
Autoprint Machinery Manufacturers (P) Ltd., was established in the year 1992, at Coimbatore, South India, as an expansion of the existing printing unit under the name Autoprint. Having realized the need for good quality small offset printing machines with a good service back up, Mr. Ashok pooled in the technical expertise of his cousin, K.G. Suresh, the Joint Managing Director of the company.
Identifying the need for skilled Manpower in the Printing Industry, Mr. C.N.Ashok initiated the establishment of a Training Centre at Coimbatore and in Gwalior, to provide hands-on professional training to aspiring printing machine operators and Service Engineers.
Mr. Ashok believes in working with youngsters and inspiring them to face challenges with conviction, commitment and courage.
Mr. Ashok has traveled widely to more than 52 countries.
He was an avid Basket Ball player in school and in college and has represented the State of Tamilnadu and Bharathiar University. He is currently grooming a team of 20 youngsters in basketball to vent his passion for the sport.
Rajashree Ashok, B.Com., EMBA., Director
Born on 21st July, 1970 in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
Mrs. Rajashree Ashok is the
- Managing Partner – Autoprint Press
- Executive - Editor – Mini Offset Bulletin
- Executive Committee member of AMRIT, a Society in aid of the differently abled
- Board Of Studies member of BE Printing Technology, Avinashilingam University, Coimbatore
Mrs. Rajashree strongly believes and promotes the Make in India concept. She has written more than 200 articles of value to the Indian Printing Industry through her editorials in the Autoprint Mini Bulletin, which has seen a circulation base of more than 1 Lakh Indian Printers.
Women empowerment is a cause close to her heart, and Autoprint press of which she is the Managing Partner has always had 30% women employees.
Mrs. Rajashree supports the Autoprint team through mentoring, counseling and training. She actively participates at the Board level discussions and decision making.
She is a Badminton player and is a trained classical dancer and singer.
S.Vijayalakshmi, Bsc-Chemistry, Director
Born on 08th April, 1966 in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
Mrs. S.Vijayalakshmi is the
- Worked as Software Programmer
P.S.Balasubramanian, B.E(Mech)., MBA., Director - Operations
Born on 06th December, 1958.
Mr. P.S.Balasubramanian is the
- Director - Operations
- was employed with Public Sector giant HMT, Alwaye, Kerala as Head - Human Resources from 1986 – 2000
- was earlier employed with ISRO, TVS Group & Hyderabad Asbestos Ltd
- Member of Standing Committee of Anna University, Coimbatore.
- Member of Executive Council for Directorate of Online and Distance education of Anna University of technology, Coimbatore.
- Member of Governing council of Karpakam University
Experienced in various fields of Production, Planning, Projects, Management Services, Strategic Planning, Systems, HR for 30 years’
Received outstanding Human Resources Manager award among the 22 units of HMT.
Awarded as the best Manager by the Kerala Productivity Council.
Project Director in ERP implementation in 2007.
Widely travelled over 20 Countries.